On Friday, October 6th, younger students will participate in MCA’s Annual Bike-a-Thon, while older students are serving others in our community. We hope many of our parents and grandparents can attend this fun event and fundraiser! Everyone is encouraged to come early and bring a lawn chair to enjoy this event. We have an all-school picnic scheduled between rides. You are welcome to bring a lunch, or pre-purchase a Chick-fil-A sandwich or nuggets that comes with a bag of waffle chips for only $4.50. *Orders need to be placed and paid for by Monday, October 2nd, by 8am through our school lunch order form.
Please begin collecting sponsorship donations now! Last year we were able to accomplish raising funds for three of our goals:
- Repairing the water and flooding issue in our elementary playground
- Offering 2016-17 Scholarship Grants
- Installing a new digital sign at the front of our property
* In addition, we were able to provide safe seating in our gymnasium for our chapel services, and athletic and fine art departments, which will be enjoyed for years to come.
This year we are focusing on:
- Continuing to expand a nutritious lunch program
- Expanding our fine arts department and other specialty staff to accommodate our student’s growing interests and needs.
- Continuous vigilance to increase practical student safety through tinted windows, additional points of entry, and digital keyless entry systems.
We have many exciting incentives and prizes this year, but more importantly is our heart to work together to make MCA a better place. Join this great adventure by supporting this year’s Bike-a-Thon!
Head of School